Million in Sales
Experience & Excellence
- 2018 REALTOR OF THE YEAR – Hawai’i Island Realtors
- Hilo Bay Realty, #1 Real Estate Agent – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Aloha Coast Realty, #1 Real Estate Agent – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hawaii Island Board of Realtors, Top 5% Realtors – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Hawaii Island Realtors Board, Director – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Hawaii Island Realtors Board, Vice President – 2017
- Hawaii Island Realtors Board, Treasurer – 2018, 2019
- Hawaii Business Magazine, Top 100 Realtors (Transactions) – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Life Before Real Estate . . .
Cathy Fedak received her Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology and Business from San Diego State University. She spent over 10 years in the corporate world holding management and administrative positions. An entrepreneur at heart, Cathy founded and ran a successful business for more than a decade. Cathy also had the opportunity of following a life long dream volunteering and working with the Peace Corps in Guatemala, Ecuador and Paraguay (Si, Hablo Español).
Read More about what clients are saying about Cathy Fedak . . .
Passions and Interests . . .
Cathy Fedak has always been athletic running track and cross country in her High School and College days. Cathy’s athletic endeavors include rough water swims, cycling events, running races and triathlons – including Lavaman and Honu Ironman 70.3 right here on the Big Island. Cathy’s passion for real estate is both professional and personal – she’s turned several properties into beautiful sanctuaries inside and out. Gardening on the Big Island, Hawaii is like nowhere else in the world and it’s where you’ll find Cathy when she’s not helping clients, in the ocean, on a bike or on the road. Cathy’s biggest passion . . . well, that would be Fuzz – coolest cat on our ‘Aina.