Tropical Beauty in Leilani Estates
You will know you are in Hawaii the minute you walk onto this property. The owners have worked with tropic foliage to create a beautifully landscaped property with a peaceful and private home nestled in the center. This home, built in true Hawaiian style, has large front and back lanais, lots of windows for airflow and light and has been beautifully maintained.
Custom Home Features:
– Entry Door glass is beautifully etched by a local Artist.
– Beautiful Cupola with windows that open for ventilation & lighting.
– African Mahogany Cabinets in Kitchen & Bathrooms.
– Brushed Nickel Bamboo design hardware on all cabinets & drawers.
– All Stainless-steel appliances.
– Walk-in pantry.
– Tropical themed ceiling fans in every room.
– Tropical themed lighting throughout the house.
– Jetted bathtub & separate walk in shower in master bath.
– His & hers closets in master bedroom.
– In-door laundry room with built-in desk & African Mahogany cabinets.
– Lots of windows throughout the house with wonderful garden views.
– Beautiful stained & etched concrete floors. Easy to maintain.
– Built on a raised slab foundation allowing excellent ventilation.
– Covered 352 square foot front lanai with garden views.
– Koi Pond with waterfall off back 400 square foot screen-in lanai.
– A covered walkway from carport to house.
– Carport has built in closets with shelves for extra storage.
– Rare & tropical Palms, Plants, Ferns & Flowers
– Fruit Trees – Bananas, Papaya, White Pineapple, Lilikoi & Citrus.
– Property is partially fenced & gated.
– Solar hot water heater.
– 10,000 gallon catchment tank with UV Filtration System.
– Brand new gutters on home.
– Shed or Studio behind house.
Leilani Estates has paved roads, high-speed internet, only 10 minutes to Pahoa Town or the Beautiful Pacific Ocean. This property is one you won’t want to miss!